Bibliography of English Language Scholarship on Ezra Pound
(Assembled and edited by Archie Henderson and Roxana Preda)
MONOGRAPHS ON EZRA POUND
- Araujo, Anderson. A Companion to Ezra Pound's Guide to Kulchur. Clemson: Clemson UP, 2018.
- Byron, Mark. Ezra Pound's Atlas: Essays on Philosophy, Aesthetics, and Textuality in The Cantos. Foreword by Ira B. Nadel. Stuttgart: ibidem Press, 2018.
Richard Parker, ed. Readings in the Cantos. Clemson: Clemson UP; Liverpool UP, 2018.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1. The Ur Cantos (by Helen Carr)
Chapter 2. Canto 1 (by Catherine Paul)
Chapter 3. Canto 2 (by Peter Liebregts)
Chapter 4. Canto 4 (by Henry Mead)
Chapter 5. Canto 5 (by Caterina Ricciardi)
Chapter 6. Canto 7 (by Walter Baumann)
Chapter 7. Canto 8 (by Anderson Araujo)
Chapter 8. Canto 11 (by Ronald Bush)
Chapter 9. Canto 12 (by Aaron Jaffe)
Chapter 10. Canto 13 (by Alexander Howard)
Chapter 11. Cantos 14–15 (by Andrew Thacker)
Chapter 12. Canto 17 (by Sean Pryor)
Chapter 13. Cantos 18–19 (by Alec Marsh)
Chapter 14. Canto 20 (by Rika Mihalka)
Chapter 15. Canto 21 (by James Dowthwaite)
Chapter 16. Canto 25 (by John Gery)
Chapter 17. Canto 26 (by David Barnes)
Chapter 18. Canto 29 (by Alex Pestell)
Chapter 19. Canto 30 (by LeeAnn Derdeyn and Tim Redman)
Chapter 20. Canto 32 (by Eric White)
Chapter 21. Canto 35 (by Richard Parker)
Chapter 22. Canto 36 (by Mark Byron)
Chapter 23. Canto 37 (by Roxana Preda)
VOLUMES CONTAINING MATERIALS ON EZRA POUND
Ben-Merre, David. Figures of Time. Disjunctions in Modernist Poetry. New York: SUNY Press, 2018. [“Strange Spars of Knowledge and Dimmed Wares of Price”: Ezra Pound, “Portrait d’une Femme,” and the Literary Anthology].
ARTICLES IN JOURNALS AND COLLECTIONS
Hakutani, Yoshinobu. "Pound, Imagism, and Haiku." American Haiku: New Readings. Ed. Toru Kiuchi. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2018.
- Bottum, Joseph. "Bad People And Good Art." Rev. of The Bughouse: The Poetry, Politics, and Madness of Ezra Pound, by Daniel Swift. Washington Free Beacon, January 20, 2018. Free online.
- Chace, William M. Rev. of Ezra Pound, Posthumous Cantos, ed. Massimo Bacigalupo. Common Knowledge 24.1 (1 January 2018): 165-166. First page.
- Kirchwey, Karl. "What Life in Confinement Meant for Ezra Pound's Work." Rev. of The Bughouse: The Poetry, Politics and Madness of Ezra Pound, by Daniel Swift. The New York Times, Jan. 9, 2018. Free online.